User Experience (UX) Designer
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Great work culture
Our client a leading full-service interactive agency with offices in more than 20 countries. They provide a wide range of front-end digital solutions and focus on original digital marketing programmes for an enhanced end-user experience.
As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for the strategy and design behind websites, software, apps, and other interactive services. You will be part of a growing team at one of Asia’s most creative and awarded digital agencies.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Planning and conducting quantitative and qualitative research, including interviews, surveys and user testing sessions.
- Evaluating existing sites and properties covering usability, visual design, content, and information architecture, and perform benchmarks against competitors and best practices.
- Analysing outputs from qualitative research activities and presenting recommendations for internal and external teams.
- Creating wireframes and prototypes across different stages of the design process.
- Analysing task and process flows, suggesting improvements and highlighting opportunities.
- Creating visually compelling diagrams, journey maps and other artefacts to document processes or articulate ideas.
- Preparing and presenting reporting materials to clients and internal stakeholders.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a design or research related discipline
- You have at least 2 years experience within a consulting firm or agency and are well-versed in user-centered design methods and techniques
- You have in- depth knowledge of design software, such as Sketch, Microsoft Office, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite;
- You have excellent analytical and process-oriented skills, as well as verbal and written skills;
- You are comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneous and capable of working collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams
- You can articulate findings and recommendations
Snaphunt Pte Ltd