User Experience Analyst
Our client is a leading PropTech firm that is reinventing the idea of space in homes and workplaces.
In this role, you will monitoring and analysing current user experience on both web and mobile applications. Leveraging on derived insights, you will design new/improve digital user experiences aligned to business objectives. You will work closely with product owners to translate and test design and ensure that user engagement is optimised. You will consistently conduct own research on target audience to ensure that designs are relevant. You will be expected to report on progress, effectiveness, highlights of new digital experiences along with improved concepts/ideas.
- You have a Degree in Visual Communications, Marketing or related field.
- You have at least 1 year experience in a User Experience or similar role.
- You have experience with prototypes, wireframes and interaction diagrams.
- You have a creative mindset and ability to create engaging experiences that is relevant in today's society.
- You are able to work in a highly collaborative environment
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to articulate your ideas clearly
- You are able to think analytical to drive insights from data.
- Join a fast-growing tech firm in the Real Estate industry
- Work with a tight-knit and talented team
- Open work culture where your opinion matters
Snaphunt Pte Ltd