User Acquisition Specialist
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 27-Nov-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Drive user engagement for an exciting game development company
- Great opportunity for gaming enthusaists
- Strong learning and development prospects
Our client is an established firm creating and operating games with fun and fulfilling experiences across various platforms.
You will be responsible for :
- Implementing and optimising performance marketing campaigns across various channels to drive user acquisition, engagement and revenue for the company's online games
- Assisting in digital media partner evaluation, to improve user acquisition strategy and ensure marketing budget efficiency.
- Collaborating with internal creative team to generate compelling creatives according to campaign performance and audience insights.
- Supporting new initiatives and conducting A/B testing to improve efficiency in user acquisition and maximise ROI.
- Defining, measuring and improving key business metrics with Product Team
- Gathering campaign performance data from various sources and presenting it in a transparent and simple way to enable data-driven decision making.
- Liaising with various departments to improve data quality and comparability
- Providing full transparency into campaigns on a constant and pro-active basis.
- Researching and presenting information by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
- You have at least 2 years experience in a digital marketing or similar role
- You have experience with paid social ads, Google ads, marketing campaign planning and execution
- Strong understanding of online advertising metrics (CPI, CPA, CTR, CVR, CPC, ROAS, ROI, LTV) is required
- Having knowledge of performance marketing in online gaming industry or mobile app marketing will be an added advantage
- You have strong data analytics skills and good sense of numbers,
- You pay strong attention to details and are able to work independently as well as part of a team
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management skills and multi-tasking skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd