User Acquisition Executive
- Opportunity within a well-known brand in the mobile game industry
- Develop strategies to drive user acquisition and engagement
- Be a part of a positive and driven environment
Our client is an established firm creating and operating games with fun and fulfilling experiences across various platforms.
In this role, you will be driving user acquisition, engagement and revenue for the company's online games. You will collaborate with the product team to define, measure and improve key business metrics.
You will also be responsible for :
- Executing performance marketing campaigns as well as optimising digital marketing campaign performance and paid marketing budgets
- Assisting in digital media partner evaluation to improve user acquisition strategy and ensure marketing budget efficiency.
- Gathering campaign performance and audience insights and generate compelling creatives
- Supporting new initiatives and A/B testing to improve efficiency in user acquisition and maximize ROI.
- Interfacing with various departments within the company to improve data quality and comparability.
- Regularly reporting on campaigns on a consistent basis
- Reviewing new technologies and methodologies to keep yourself and the company ahead of the curve
- You have at least 2 years experience in digital marketing or mobile app marketing, ideally within the online gaming industry
- You have experience with paid social ads, Google ads, marketing campaign planning and execution
- You had a solid understanding of online advertising metrics (CPI, CPA, CTR, CVR, CPC, ROAS, ROI, LTV).
- You have strong data analytics skills with a good sense of numbers
- You pay strong attention to detail and are able to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment
- You are able to work independently as well as part of a team
- You have strong organisational and time-management skills
Snaphunt Pte Ltd