User Acquisition Executive
- Opportunity within a well-known company in the mobile gaming industry
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Work with a like-minded and passionate team!
Our client is an established firm creating and operating games with fun and fulfilling experiences across various platforms.
In this role, you will be involved in Digital Marketing Campaign Management & Optimisation, Marketing Data Management and campaign reporting activities.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing performance marketing campaigns across various digital media channels with a focus in social media (Facebook, Instagram), Google Ads and ad-tech networks.
- Optimising digital marketing campaign performance and paid marketing budget to drive user acquisition, engagement and revenue for online games.
- Assisting in digital media partner evaluation to ensure marketing budget efficiency.
- Collaborating with internal creative team to generate compelling creatives that are based on campaign performance and audience insights.
- Supporting new initiatives and A/B testing to improve efficiency in user acquisition and maximise ROI.
- Collaborating with product team to define, measure and improve key business metrics
- Gathering and presenting campaign performance data from different internal and external sources to enable data-driven decision making.
- Liaising with various departments within the company to improve data quality and comparability.
- Presenting information by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends and researching on new technologies and methodologies
- You have at least 2 years experience in a digital marketing in similar role
- You have experience with paid social ads, Google ads, marketing campaign planning and execution.
- You have strong understanding of online advertising metrics (CPI, CPA, CTR, CVR, CPC, ROAS, ROI, LTV)
- You ideally have knowledge of performance marketing in online gaming industry or mobile app marketing
- You have strong data analytics skills, a good sense of numbers, a detail-oriented mindset.
- You are able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- You are able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong time management skills and multi-tasking skills.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd