US MNC Is Hiring $2.6k Warehouse Assistants At Jurong! [ccl]
A Leading US Pharmaceutical company at Tuas is hiring!
Monday to Friday
8.30am to 5.30pm
Salary up to $2.6K depending on experience!
Company transport provided at West area
Need to have forklift license
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform receipt of incoming raw and packaging materials.
- Maintain and update documents related to Delivery – Acknowledgments, Goods Receipt Note along with supporting documents.
- Ensure that materials are kept as per the storage conditions.
- Perform dispensing and sieving of raw materials for production use. Perform cleaning of accessories used and the dispensing booth / area after completion of the dispensing / sieving activities.
- Issue packaging materials for packing use.
- To give the planned output w.r.t. dispensing and sieving of raw materials.
- Regularly verify physical stock, review against system stock and identify discrepancies.
- Perform performance checks for the weighing balances (as required). Coordinate for calibration / preventive maintenance for all Warehouse equipment and instruments.
- Intimate and follow up with Maintenance department for breakdown rectification of Warehouse equipment.
- To ensure maintenance of Warehouse area and equipment in the state of cleanliness as per SOP.
- Assist in performing routine check and ensure proper cleaning of premises by contract cleaner.
- Assist in investigation in case of any process deviation, non-compliance.
- To carry out preventive and corrective actions for observed non-conformances.
- Assist in installation and qualification of Warehouse equipment.
- Ensure compliance to GxP / Safety / HSE / Quality policies.
- To coordinate with QC for sampling of raw and packaging materials. Arrange sampling activity and cleaning of sampling booth.
- Minimum GCE 'O' level, NITEC or Higher NITEC, Diploma in Warehouse / Logistics or equivalent.
- Possess valid forklift license
- Preferably with 3 years’ relevant experience
Interested candidates please email your resume in Microsoft WORD format to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please include the following details in your resume:
Last drawn salary
Reasons for leaving all past employments
Earliest availability/notice period required
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Clarissa Loh Yu-Shen R1104558
Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd