[URGENTLY Hiring] Islandwide Digital Ambassador - $1900 / Month
Digital Ambassador (Community Centre, Library, Wet Market and Hawkers)
We need you to guide Singapore into a progressive society.
• Engage seniors to equip them with basic digital skill 1 to 1 engagement, or communicating in a small group settings.
• Engage stallholders in hawker centres, wet markets and coffee shops to sign up for e-payment at their stalls.
• Ensure accurate and prompt follow though of administration work linked to each engagement.
• Follow up actions, where applicable for various engagement(s).
• Passionate about contributing to and supporting our seniors & citizens
• Good interpersonal communication skills, comfortable with 1 to 1 and small group engagements
• Patient in guiding the seniors through a step-by-step learning journey
• Comfortable with standing for long hours
• Be IT savvy, proficient in social media apps like WhatsApp, Facebook and payment apps like Paynow, Paylah
Contract Duration: until Mar 2021 (After March, very likely to get 12 months renewal of contract)
Working Days: Any 5 days from Monday to Sunday (Including Public Holidays)
Working Hours: Anytime between 8.00am to 10.00pm, up to 44 hours per week
Work Attire: IMDA purple polo tee (will be provided), own black pants and black covered shoe
Working Location: [Islandwide] Community Centres, Libraries, Wet Markets and Hawker Centres
Salary: $1800 + $100 mobile allowance.
After 3 months of working, contract may be extended up to 1 year based on personal performance
14 Days of Annual Leave per year
Medical Coverage: E-medical card will be issued; candidate can go any panel clinic without co-payment.
Interested parties may contact Gabriel at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cornerstone Global Partners Pte Ltd