*URGENT* Shipping Operations / Demurrage Executive - Ammonia/Petrochemical, SAP (Up to $5,500)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Drawn up Sales and/or Purchase Contract and Addendum timely
- Update vessel position into shipping program at timely manner.
- Timely applications for voyage licenses as well as appointment for vessel agent at load/discharge ports.
- Follow up sales order based on preplanned sales tonnage
- Draw up vendor and/or buyer details for SAP set up.
- Check/Apply for buyers’ credit limit/Compliance prior order placement.
- Create purchase and sales order in SAP system
- Daily communication with vendors, buyers and shipping line for cross‐trade
- Loading and discharge instructions as well as vessel compliance with port restrictions
- Check and/or prepare shipping documentation
- Dispatch shipping documents to buyer.
- Negotiate Letter of Credit, Document Against Acceptance or Document Against Payment.
- Calculate laytime and settle demurrage claim with customers.
- Follow up of Account Receivable with buyers and Finance Department, arrange account payable for expense related to tanker shipments.
- Ensure proper electronic filling for all communications.
- Prepare/Provide necessary data for ammonia trade.
- Attend and register claims in Synergy upon receive claim from buyers.
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Logistics & Supply Chain / Shipping
- Min. 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Exposure to Ammonia/Petrochemical will be advantageous
- Working experience and knowledge in SAP required
- Able to start work within short notices
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd