URGENT: Personal Assistant | Attractive Salary & Benefits
• Handle client service matters.
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Involves in all meetings and provide support to the daily activities,including sending emails and meeting arrangements.
• Perform office duties and general administrative support.
• Organising meetings and appointments for the Management.
• Undertake ad-hoc assignments and related duties when required.
• Company Transport / Transport allowance provided
• Staff meals provided
• Medical benefits
• Work-life balance
• Training Provided - No experience needed!
• Minimum Local Polytechnic Diploma or equivalent
• Entry-Level Applicants are welcome
If you're open for any other job positions, please feel free to apply and we will contact you for further information if applicable.
Interested applicants please email your resume
to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications without resume will not be submitted.
For more job openings, kindly subscribe to this Telegram page - https://t.me/JobProp