*Urgent* Permanent Regional Corporate Communications Specialist - West (Up to $3,500)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Actively involved in planning, preparing, running and evaluating of events. Including trade fairs, technical open days, inaugurations, customer days as well as high-level internal events etc.
- Writing, editing and proofreading of text meant for internal and external publication, esp. with focus on business/product stories adapted to local needs and culture.
- Support media relations supporting businesses including advisories, releases, monitoring and analysis.
- Create and manage promotional material regionally, supporting the Business Lines in meeting their demands.
- Special projects including but not limiting to sponsorships and/or CSR activities in regard to Evonik businesses.
- Liaising with vendors and suppliers whenever necessary for the execution of tasks.
- Min. Degree in Mass Communications / Public Relations or related
- Min. 1-2 years of experience in corporate communications
- Strong writing skills and passionate about good content
- Possess experience and knowledge of digital media and social media best practice, including a user-centric approach to content, usability testing and accessibility
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd