*URGENT* Permanent Buyer / Purchaser, Manufacturing (Up to $3,200)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for the implementation of strategic supply chain goals for a set of low volume/ high mix parts and assemblies.
- Responsible for the cost, quality, delivery & on-hand inventory for a subset of suppliers within the AP region.
- Monitor daily reports, MRP and Vendor Portal to ensure timely delivery of products to the manufacturing site.
- Procurement of materials for manufacturing and aftermarket requirements.
- Evaluation of supplier's performance on metrics such as cost, quality, delivery, resolving of all accounts payable issues and interfacing on all technical issues.
- Identification and development of new supply sources as required.
- Coordination of purchasing activities with manufacturing, aftermarket and engineering departments.
- Implementation of lean programs with suppliers.
- Maintenance of inventory at planned levels.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Logistics & Supply Chain
- Min. 3-5 years of relevant working experience
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd