*URGENT* Contract Senior Compliance Officer, Insurance (Up to $5,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 7-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Ensure that monitoring and advisory activities are effectively managed and kept within the Company’s appetite for Regulatory Risk.
- Support implementation of Compliance work plan to monitor and ensure the compliance function discharges its responsibility to enable and monitor the business’ adherence to laws and regulations.
- Support Head of Compliance to provide assurance to the Management on the mitigation of key compliance risk areas and regulatory responsibilities.
- Support Head of Compliance, to provide assurance through regular compliance reporting and compliance reviews to the Management.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Ensure that new regulatory requirements impacting the function are implemented, and an effective process is in place for regulatory consultations to be reviewed and analysed by subject matter experts.
- Ensure full understanding of Fair Dealing Outcomes and one’s own accountability in delivering these outcomes as applicable to the role.
- Min. 3-4 years of compliance experience in bank / insurance
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd