*Urgent* Business Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work with multiple groups of business, technical stakeholders and vendors to act as the principal touch point between these groups.
- Understand current business processes and elicit business, system requirement and improvement needed to optimize business rules, workflow processes and batch jobs to ensure nimble and flexible system.
- Conduct analysis by reviewing source code and technical specifications with consideration of J2EE/Oracle tech stack and design principles.
- Document, validate, de-conflict and provide necessary impact analysis of system requirements supporting the business processes for stakeholders’ signoff.
- Defining interface and test specification with external systems for integration/interfacing.
- Work with vendors to interpret user requirements leading to technical implementation.
- Be the liaison between vendors and business to support testing of build system, validate automated acceptance tests, manages formal User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including tracking of defect rates and conduct system trainings.
- Tertiary Education (Degree or Diploma) in IT field
- At least 3 years of working experience in business analyst role and in managing vendors to deliver systems
- Experience in Oracle database, SQL scripting and Java programming will be an added advantage
- Familiar with experience in AGILE development process and environments supporting continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written and the candidate must have experience in communicating with business users and technical development team.
- Able to multi-task, take initiative and work independently with multiple stakeholders
- Good analytical and writing skills
- Good team player and meticulous
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd