Management of ICT Application Contract and Operating Budget
- Manage ICT Application contracts to ensure the project/application vendors meet contractual obligations.
- Provide application support in all stages of IT application life cycle.
- Provide administrative support to all aspects of ICT procurement from seeking budget, calling tender/request for quotation/small value purchase, evaluation and award; raising purchase requsition/order, goods receiving, invoice tracking and verification/certification.
- Manage and monitor defects, issues and incidents of Authority’s IT applications and services to meet the agreed service level agreement.
Management of ICT Application Security and Compliance
- Ensure compliance to Application Architecture, Agency IT Policies and Government policies relating to ICT Application services.
- Facilitate and support IT audit activities with relevant parties.
- Manage and support ad-hoc security scans, patches and other security measures when required.
IT Operations Support
- Resolve escalated IT cases in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage, support and track IT change management activities.
- Track, manage and ensure compliance of IT operation tasks and activities as defined in the project management office (PMO) to support and maintain process standards.
- Undertake and carry out ad hoc IT operation assignments and tasks arises from projects or day-to-day operation.
- Tertiary qualification preferably with at least 3 years of relevant experience in performing the role.
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies and tools such as Microsoft Office and .Net framework.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
- Preferably with experience in delivering and operating Government IT projects.
- Able to plan and implement operation processes and procedures to manage the day to day operation of the system to meet the business operation objectives on systems availability.
- Able to manage project risks in a timely manner to ensure impact is mitigated.
- Able to understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure maintenance processes and procedures are designed to comply with these policy and guidelines.
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd