Urgent - Assistant Finance Manager (Remittance / Fintech) Ref: NW
- Manage and oversee the full spectrum of the day to day accounting activities
- Manage the cash flow and supervise financial transactions within the company to ensure there are no discrepancies in reports
- Timely closing of monthly accounts and preparation of financial and management reports
- Ensure accuracy of billing and conduct close monitoring of collections/debts.
- Perform year-end closing and prepare audit schedules right up to the preparation of annual financial statements.
- GST accounting and reporting.
- Min Degree in accounting with relevant of 3-years relevant working experience preferably in remittance industry
- Strong hands-on experience from end-to-end in accounting
Interested applicants, kindly provide us your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now"
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Wong Chin Lian, Nicklas
EA Personnel Reg No: R1766812
JobStudio Pte Ltd