*URGENT* 3 months Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) Officer - Foreign Bank (Up to $5,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 14-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Act as one of the Anti-Money Laundering (“AML”), Countering the Financing of Terrorism (“CFT”), Sanctions Compliance and Know Your Customer (“KYC”) subject matter specialists in Singapore branch.
- Develop, establish and implement, maintain and review the internal Compliance Framework, AML and CFT Framework - consisting of policies, standard operating procedures and best work practices (tools), and self-assurance audits, etc, covering both regulated and non-regulated business activities and the bank’s business operations, and monitoring oversight to ensure their robustness and effective implementation and compliance by the respective Business Units and Department.
- Perform clearance and reviews of Name Screening Alerts, Transaction Monitoring Alerts, Trade Finance Screening Alerts and any other AML/CFT related system alerts and ensure that these are reviewed and actioned upon on a timely basis. Prepare necessary Management Information (“MI”) data as required.
- Perform and review periodic monitoring and review of customers’ transactions, name screening - highlighting any positive names hits, sanctioned countries, entities and persons, Politically Exposed Persons and Relatives and Close Associates (”PEPs and RCAs”), and perform name screening, risk-based classification and enhanced due diligence of customers and counterparties for AML and CFT purposes.
- Provide KYC advisory to business units and the first line of defence.
- Review trade finance transactions for any red-flag indicators.
- Identify and investigate potentially suspicious transactions. Compile Suspicious Transaction Reports (“STRs”) for the Head of Compliance Singapore and MLRO Singapore and update the internal registers which track all transactions identified as being potentially suspicious, including those that were not lodged to regulatory authorities and maintain adequate documentation records for all such cases.
- Actively monitor updates to OFAC, UN, EU and MAS sanctions and embed the changes into the Singapore branch Sanctions Framework.
- Provide cover for other personnel in the Singapore Compliance team during their absence of leave.
- Perform any other Compliance-related tasks and handle any projects as may be assigned from time-to-time.
- Min. Diploma / Degree
- Min. 3-4 years of FCC experience
- Able to start work within short notice
- Min. 1-3 years of client onboarding experience in commercial banks
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd