*URGENT* 1 Year Contract Finance Executive (Up to $3,500)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 6-May-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Student billing: Track and check on students’ eligibility for subsidies/grants; assist in calculation of resultant student bills; follow-up on outstanding student bills.
- Accounts payable: Track and make timely payments to programme teachers/helpers; process all manner of payment claims from staff; ensure timely payment of vendor invoices and other contractual obligations; and prepare/verify journal transfers for inter-departmental payments.
- Accounts receivable: Invoice customers on a timely basis; prepare journals to account/reconcile for e-collections; follow-up on outstanding balances from customers and support the work of bad debt management.
- Grant accounting: Support SSG audit and any grant/subsidy receipts, disbursements, and reconciliation duties.
- Fixed asset accounting: Maintain fixed asset listing, and perform annual verification.
- Customer care support: Attend to email/phone/walk-in enquiries.
- Business process re-engineering and continuous process improvement.
- Provide support and advice to end-users on procurement processes and submissions
- Assist in planning and coordinating audit compliance checks
- Ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
- Min. Diploma / Degree
- Min. 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience in SAP preferred
- Able to start work within short notices
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd