*URGENT* 1 Year Contract Compliance Analyst - KYC Client Onboarding (Foreign Bank, Up to $5,000)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 31-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1986990
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Conducting Customer Due Diligence (CDD) assessments on Corporate clients, which include the conduct of comprehensive and risk based CDD assessments focusing on risk factors such Structure, Sector, Products & Services, PEP, UBO/Source of Wealth, ML/TF, Corruption risk, Adverse Media
- Assist Client Owners in the collection of missing information and documents during the execution of the Client On-boarding process.
- Perform peer reviews of CDD files and assessment completed by colleagues prior to sign-off by Client Owner.
- Work closely with Compliance regarding on-boarding and periodic CDD reviews to ensure that changes, if any, can be properly implemented
- Min. 4-6 years of relevant banking experience in AML/KYC/compliance/operations/RM support
- Experienced in conducting CDD and understanding of AML/CTF
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd