Up to 2.9K / Sales Data Analyst / 1-yr renewable contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 18-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Our client is an American MNC producing over 60,000 products under several brands. We are looking for a Sales Data Analysts to research, evaluate, analyze data and determine course of action necessary to ensure optimum alignment with the company's vision.
- Create reports checking for accuracy with product, customer and chargeback agreement conditioning information
- Responsible for POS Issues and Resolution and act as direct liaison to field sales organizations and channel partners to ensure timely and accurate sales
- Analyze business needs, provide data and make recommendations in alignment of business directions
- Partner with business units and system developers to identify issues, define improvements and facilitate process/system enhancements to maintain highest possible level of accuracy and productivity
- Lead channel partner quality review process which includes ensuring channel partners are tracing-to-purchase compliant, establish best practices across business groups for monitoring, and reviewing channel partner quality and compliance, in liaison with the GSC when data conditioning is transferred.
- Use POS software for Customers Management and Product Management
- Understand and enforce POS data confidentiality and security rules
- Prepare for SAP Readiness
- Minimum two (2) years working with Direct and Indirect (Point of Sale) data analysis and Sales operations support
- Experience in leading large, cross functional and complex process driven projects
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented with demonstrated problem solving and decision- making skills
- Strong analytical capability
- Excellent problem solving, reasoning, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and team collaboration skills
- Able to multitask while adhering to deadlines
- Strong excel skills & preferably with Power BI experience
- Strong project management skills
- Working Location: Central - Ang Mo Kio
- Working Hours: 8:00am to 5.15pm (Mon- Fri)
Interested applicants, please submit a detailed resume in MS Word Format or PDF together with a recent photograph to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Nurshafiqa binte Anwar - R1770652). Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Nurshafiqa Binte Anwar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1770652