UOB NUS Scholarship (School of Computing)
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
We are looking for top students in the NUS School of Computing (Business Analytics) who will help to develop a strong analytic talent pipeline to support UOB’s business and growth aspirations across the region.
- Good achievement results
- Exemplary co-curricular activities (CCA) record
- Good character and strong leadership qualities
- Possess/demonstrate UOB core values of being Honourable, United, Committed and Enterprising
- Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents only
- Application opens and will close on 30 April 2019
- Email your queries to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)