Manager/Senior Officer, UOB Customer Service Officer
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB) | Date Posted: 9-Mar-2019
Join our Award-winning Contact Centre where we keep our customers’ interests at heart, build trust and manage relationships. We drive to deliver customer-focused solutions.
- Ensures highest standard of service delivery to our customers.
- Maintains confidentiality of the Bank’s customers and data.
- Identifies and handles customer enquires completely and accurately.
- Uses customer service and sales skills to optimize the opportunity of each customer contact.
- Educates the customer about the Bank’s products and services and directs them toward available resources for self-help.
- Resolves customer complaints and problems to the satisfaction of the customer, and completes accurately the necessary documentation of complaints, issues and subsequent solutions.
- Ensure group compliance & control standards are observed and met in the execution of customers’ transaction requests
- Uses technology and system tools as directed and within established guidelines.
- Ensures knowledge is up-to-date by participating in individual and team trainings, meetings and reading the information posted in the Contact Centre’s knowledge management system.
- Keeps abreast with current issues in the banking environment and competitors’ innovations.
- Suggests Contact Centre process improvements and participates in Contact Centre initiatives for increased effectiveness.
- Degree/ Diploma in any discipline
- Those without experience are welcome to apply
- Experience in Call Centre, Banking or Customer Service environment will be an advantage
- Possess a positive mindset with a “CAN-DO” attitude a and passion to deliver quality customer service
- Possess a pleasant voice, excellent communication skills and work etiquette
- Possess good command of written and spoken English. Ability to speak Mandarin will be preferred as the CSOs are required to work closely with mandarin speaking customers.
- Resourceful, proactive, results-driven, attentive to details and a good team player
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Office applications
- Ability to work on staggered/rotational shifts including weekends and Public Holidays to support 24x7 Contact Centre service operations
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)