UNIX/Linux System Administrator | 1-Year Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 6-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Manage system changes through change request process & provide status reports to the relevant parties.
- Respond promptly to incidents, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties and management.
- Monitor & measure the performance & availability of systems proactively; implement corrective actions identified to improve performance & availability.
- Monitor and adhere to the agreed service levels, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties.
- Ensure systems always comply with security policies, including vulnerability assessment, patching, and hardening.
- Lead team members to identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Regular 8x5 support but required to be on standby for 7x24 support. Expected to work during off-peak hours on system activities
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Knowledge of Hyper Converged Infrastructure architectures.
- Knowledge of CentOS
- Experience in hypervisor, software defined network, software defined storage, cloud orchestration and automation, NGFW, storage and backup.
- Knowledge of HA clustering and middleware products such as application servers and web servers
- Proficient in coordinating and communicating customer requirements
- ITIL Foundation certified, familiar with ISO 9001/ISO 27001 and participated in system audits.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141