Unix/ Linux Engineer
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R2094794
Bachelor's / Honours
- Provide administration and troubleshooting SOLARIS, LINUX (especially RHEL and Oracle) operating systems.
- Provide troubleshooting the network connectivity issues, configuring IP addresses and static routes for Solaris and Linux systems.
- Troubleshoot NFS/CIFS access or connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot backup connectivity issues.
- Troubleshooting application/database connectivity issues.
- To follow FXAP Change Request Procedures and Security Practice closely.
- Knowledge of Dell EMC storage SAN, NAS connectivity and Networker Backup.
- Proficiency in networking principles - routing, subnets, TCP IP, VLANs.
- Strong Knowledge of Network Address Translation (NAT) IP addresses migration.
- Proficiency in managing and troubleshooting infra DNS, SMTP, PROXY and integration related issues (Bind 9.11).
- Proficiency in managing and troubleshooting POSTFIX Bind9.11.
- Good to have knowledge on AWS and Oracle cloud.
- Good to have basic Zabbix Monitoring skills.
- Good to have UNIX Shell scripting and automation skills.
- Strong communicational skills and can work independently.
Environment: Solaris10, Solaris11, RHEL8.x, RHEL7.x, RHEL6.x, OL7.x, OL6.x, DNS, POSTFIX, NFS/CIFS.
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd