- Coordinate, manage and support UNIX systems as well as databases.
- Provide first line assistance for entire UNIX software along with associated products.
- Comply with all documented methods for installing production system as well as application software.
- Maintain entire UNIX pertinent processes as well as procedures.
- Establish and develop strategy as per IT standards plus direction.
- Maintain enterprise backup along with recovery system.
- Head responsibility for documentation as well as staff training on project aspect.
- Involve in new software’s technical review.
- Perform with project managers to finish all activities and initiatives.
- Ensure to install as well as configure vended applications as per platform standards.
- Administer applications privileges on basis of platform standards.
- Perform with vendors and application owners to resolve technical problems.
- Execute exercise of disaster recovery for proving architecture recoverability.
- Involve in Unix Server Infrastructure projects.
- Diploma or Degree with at least 3 years IT experience in Unix/Solaris
- Should have experience in implementing, administering and supporting Unix.
- Have deployment experience for server hardening, and support various applications on remediation of hardening issues.
- Have deployment experience in a medium to large environment.
- Proficient in managing system software – Veritas Volume Manager, Veritas Cluster, Red hat Cluster, Veritas Netbackup, SAN multipathing
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 13C6429
Reg. No.: R1770751
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.
ITCAN Pte Ltd