Unified Comm(UC) Engineer
- Support, Maintain, and Troubleshoot UC & VC systems, including, but not limited to: CUCM, UCCE, UCCX, Finesse, Expressways, Unity, 3rd party Call Recording,
- Support and maintenance of circuits. orders and tracks voice/WAN Circuits.
- Perform basic change request (move, add, change delete)
- Coordinates and delivers voice circuits to remote locations.
- Assists with all UC related troubleshooting eg. voice circuits, telepresence, CUCM, etcc and drive root cause analysis
- Ensures circuit & UC inventory is up to date
- Reporting on UC Program and telecom related activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 4 years of related experience
- English speaking, ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner.
- Preferably with CCNA/CCNP Collaboration or Equivalent
- Preferably with ITIL certification or knowledge.
- Customer Orientated
- Telepresence server such as cisco telepresence conductor, cisco VTS, Cisco Expressway Core – Edge, and Cisco TMS ( CMS )
- CUCM configuration experience with video end point , WebEx and Jabber end point.
- Familiarity with Jasper Software ITSM tool
- Experience in troubleshoot and ability to perform minor patches and end device upgrade .
- Preferably with some data network knowledge as the users are in multiple sites.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621