- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science, Business or equivalent
- At least 1 years of experience in UI/UX design experience.
- With experience designing enterprise applications.
- Experience in UX software such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, Balsamiq .
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume
Email Address: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 13C6429
Reg. No.: R1770751
For candidate who applied for the advertised position is deemed to have consented to us that we may collect, use or disclose your personal information for purpose in connection with the services provided by us.
ITCAN Pte Ltd