- Join a market-leading company providing live streaming solutions
- A chance to accelerate your career
- Be a part of a bright and vibrant culture
Our client is a market-leading player in the live streaming industry. The company has developed innovative solutions and tools for well-known companies in the retail and gaming industries and have delivered millions of hours of live streaming in 2020 alone.
In this role, you will be leading the design process for our clients and designing graphic UI elements across various platforms such as iOS, Andriod and Web.
You will be responsible for :
- Illustrating and developing user journey, wireframes, storyboard, mock-ups and prototypes.
- Preparing and communicating UI design to internal project and development team as well as to external stakeholders.
- Demonstrating mastery of design skills such as information architecture, visual hierarchy, layout, typography and colour schemes.
- Improving web and mobile applications’ flow and usability.
- Participating and working closely with the project and development team.
- Working effectively on multiple projects varying from designing new features to addressing enhancements on existing features.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and/or outstanding design skills
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer, including building websites and mobile applications interfaces
- You stay up-to-date with design software like Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, InVision, Zeplin
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
- You have excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think out-of-the-box
- You are able to work under pressure and tight project timelines.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to collaborate with remote and cross border team members
Snaphunt Pte Ltd