Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Aug-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Great work culture
- A chance to accelerate your career
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our Client is a high growth e-commerce startup is currently looking to hire a UI/UX Designer in Singapore.
You will be responsible for :
- Taking a "design brief" to understand requirements.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Developing visualisation of screens within a prototype framework.
- Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines.
- Developing well thought-out user experience flows.
- Creating storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- You have at least 2 years experience ideally within a Design role.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, Adobe suite, Flinto or similar tools.
- Strong knowledge of UX Design, UI Design, Userflows/ Storyboards/ Sitemaps
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You thrive in fast-paced and changing environments
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/45165120
Snaphunt Pte Ltd