- Vital role in designing product that is revolutionising the healthcare industry
- Work alongside an experienced and talented team and learn extensively
- Collaborative and vibrant work environment
Our client is a digital platform that provides healthcare and medical convenience, allowing doctors to dispense care and products easily and patients to receive treatment at anytime of the day from where they are.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating, presenting and delivering user flows, wireframes, storyboards, prototypes, mockups, process maps and feature lists to effectively communicate design ideas.
- Defining user goals, models, taxonomy and user interfaces, translating them into wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Assisting in planning and conducting usability testing and evaluate user feedback.
- Providing suggestions and recommendations to improve product user experience.
- Conceptualising complicated design ideas.
- You have at least 1 year experience in a UI/UX design role and have deep interest in the healthcare industry.
- Yo have experience designing for iOS, Android and/or Web apps, and have familiarity with the respective guidelines and standards
- You have experience in design tools such as Sketch, XD, Illustrator, InVision, Figma etc.
- You have strong demonstrated UI design skills.
- You have an interest working in a startup environment and are comfortable with rapid iteration of products.
- You are willing to work in Singapore and/or China as per requirements
- You are fluent in English and Chinese to be able to interact with internal teams based out of Singapore.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd