UI/UX Design Lead (Japanese Speaking)
- Great financial rewards that commensurate with your skills and experience
- Leadership role
- Great work culture within a team that values teamwork, trust and respect for one another
Our Client is a leading online retailer in the Southeast Asia region that focuses on affordable fashion and accessories. The Company offers comprehensive customer care as well as convenient delivery and refund policy to upkeep with its philosophy of providing an excellent customer experience.
This role will require you to take the lead on designing and continuously improving the website to ensure a smooth process for the shoppers. You will also be required to work with key stakeholders to understand their vision and provide valuable insights. In addition, you will also conduct market research to keep yourself updated with design trends and consumer preferences.
You will be responsible for :
- Taking a "design brief" to understand requirements from internal and external stakeholders.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Devising and owning clear, concise and complete documentation that includes descriptions, diagrams, visual content and prototypes.
- Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines.
- Developing well thought-out user experience flows.
- Designing interfaces for websites that provide the best possible user experience.
- You have at least 3 years of experience, ideally within UI Design, UX Design or Web Design.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams.
Apply for this role at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/10241093
Snaphunt Pte Ltd