UI Designer (SketchApp, Aftereffects, Dreamweaver)
- Excellent opportunity to join a well-known IT outsourcing company
- A chance to accelerate your career
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
You will be responsible for :
- Conceptualising and developing design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Designing and producing collateral in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Liaising with suppliers and service providers to ensure proofs are of good quality and in line with production specifications.
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Developing visualisation of screens within a prototype framework.
- Developing and maintaining documentation regarding style guidelines.
- Developing well thought-out user experience flows.
- Designing interfaces for iOS and Android applications.
- Creating storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Taking a "design brief" to understand requirements.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- You have at least 5 years experience, ideally within an Animation, Design or Editing role.
- You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
- You have strong writing skills and a keen eye to ensure that the content is free from errors and complies with editorial style and guidelines.
- Expertise in Graphic Design, Mobile App Design, UI Design, UX Design and Userflows/ Storyboards/ Sitemaps would be highly valuable.
- You have good knowledge of SketchApp, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experience within Financial Services, Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT) and Professional Services would be highly valuable.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
Snaphunt Pte Ltd