- Opportunity within a market player with significant impact on society
- Open and collaborative work environment
- Embark on an exciting and challenging career trajectory
Our client is a leading insurance company offering a wide variety of services. Armed with a team of strong and extensive knowledge, they are dedicated to exceed their clients' goals and enrich lives.
You will be responsible for :
- Conducting post-release and post-implementation testing.
- Executing manual/automated test cases and analyzing results.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the SDLC.
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams.
- Monitoring and creating logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Performing functional testing of features for release cycles, including creating/executing test cases, raising defects and maintaining defect logs.
- Implementing QA processes, standards & controls.
- Reviewing and analyzing specifications to develop effective test plans and preparing data sets for testing.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 2 years experience within a Quality Assurance / Testing or similar role.
- You have good knowledge of Microsoft SQL databases.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
Snaphunt Pte Ltd