Turnaround Planner (Contract)
- Responsible to develop detailed work plan, identify interdependencies and sequence tasks for process plant TA maintenance
- Prepare and Issue P6 schedule
- Work with Internal representatives to Develop & Issue work packages
- Conduct resource loading check, Critical path analysis, Conduct schedule impact analysis
- Conduct TA work progress monitoring and daily schedule update, Daily work progress reporting during execution phase, and Issue look out jobs for next few days
- Minimum Diploma in Instrument/Electrical/Mechanical
- Experienced Primavera P6 user with minimum 5 years of project planning experience using P6
- Experience in Turn Around (TA) planning for fairly complex projects of worth more than S$3Million
- Ability to understand standard work scopes of instruments, electrical and mechanical as well as their interdependency during a TA maintenance project.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16755
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD