Turnaround Planner (1-year contract/ Jurong Island/ US MNC)
- Responsible to develop detailed work plan, identify interdependencies and sequence tasks for process plant TA maintenance.
- Work with representatives to develop & Issue work packages
- Conduct resource loading check, Critical path analysis, Conduct schedule impact analysis
- Conduct TA work progress monitoring and daily schedule update, daily work progress reporting during execution phase, and Issue look out jobs for next few days.
- Minimum qualification: Diploma in Instrument/Electrical/Mechanical
- Experienced Primavera P6 user with minimum 5 years of project planning experience using P6
- Experience in Turn Around (TA) planning for fairly complex projects of worth more than S$3Million
- Ability to understand standard work scopes of instruments, electrical and mechanical.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16753.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD