Trust Officer (Operations l 6 months contract) - $4000
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 13-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Assisting the Manager to take appropriate steps in managing all aspects of a Real Estate Investment Trust (REITs) portfolio, which include but not limited to ensuring all activities are in compliance with regulations, laws and constitutional documents and escalating as appropriate.
- Deliver professional trustee services while balancing the need to fulfil Trustee's fiduciary obligations. Cultivate and develop relationship with senior members of the clients.
- Be available as a contact point on client issues and assist the Manager to be a representative for the Real Estate Investment Trust (REITs) product.
- Work with team members or lead in product risk management projects from time to time through review of documentation or review of internal processes due to regulatory changes or implementation new measures with clients/team due to compliance, audit or internal requirements.
- Assist in review of legal documentation with a view to safeguard interests, legal liability while ensuring operational processes and procedures are captured accurately.
- Support the Team to keep up-to-date client information and complete checklists
- Follow up on any issues until resolution.
- Participate in projects from time to time to ensure Business meets compliance, audit, regulatory and internal requirements.
- University Graduate or diploma with minimum 1-2 years of working experience in the operation role in a banking industry.
- Good to have knowledge in client servicing, compliance or in financial review.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Team player with a client-centric mindset and positive attitude
- Proven ability to think critically, assess risk, ask the right question and work independently in a fast pace environment
- Detailed oriented with problem-solving capabilities
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955