Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Feb-2021
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Join a market leader within Financial Services
- Opportunities for learning, career growth & development
- Exciting role for early stage professionals
Our client is a leading financial service provider offering services ranging from trust banking, asset management and a gamut of other financial offerings.
You will be responsible for :
- Handling a range of trust administration responsibilities including drafting trust documentation, minutes and resolutions.
- Working closely with clients, trustees, intermediaries and legal counsel to provide services in a professional and efficient manner.
- Monitoring investments, clearing overdrafts, opening and closing of accounts and managing money transfers.
- Assisting with client onboarding and KYC processes.
- Ensuring documentation is complete.
- Providing accurate asset information to beneficiaries.
- Ensuring the database contains accurate and up to date information.
- You possess a Bachelor Degree and have at least 2 year experience within a similar role.
- You are organised and have good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent client facing skills along with a commercial and driven mindset is required.
- You are a solution driven individual with a detail oriented approach and a excellent decision making abilities.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with large amounts of data.
- You can work well and deliver working as part of small, dynamic teams.
- You are passionate about your work and always try to excel in work assigned.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd