Triage Specialist x2 - Nursing/ Non Registrable MBBS - Hospital Healthcare
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1875164
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours
- Handle general enquiries and appointment related matters for all clinical disciplines and services
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure optimal operational efficiency and customer satisfaction in the provision of Contact Centre Services.
- Determine appropriate avenue of care and provide health advice according to established guidelines and protocols by obtaining history, gathering triage information, assessing and evaluating patient health concerns made via phone, fax, email or other modes of communication
- Communicates complex triage case with the relevant clinician.
- Streamline the triage process and shorten the waiting time for patients requiring Emergent care or Specialist consult
- Attend regular meetings with relevant stakeholders to discuss and provide feedback on triage services
- Provide point of contact (Subject Matter Specialist role) for Contact Centre Staff on clinical enquiries
- Collates data for outcome tracking, trending and reporting
- Analyzes data to establish health priorities and interventions.
- Maintains and safeguards confidentiality of patient health information.
- Min Diploma in Nursing / Life Sciences or Non registrable MBBS/Overseas medical/nursing qualification
- Experience in Emergency department, Ambulatory care, Care Co-ordination or telephone consultation is preferred but not compulsory
- Proficient in Microsoft Office e.g. Word and Excel
- Able to work rotating shifts
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd