Triage Specialist (Nurse)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 11-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1333338
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Handle general enquiries and appointment related matters for all clinical disciplines and services
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure optimal operational efficiency and customer satisfaction in the provision of Contact Centre Services.
- Determine appropriate avenue of care and provide health advice according to established guidelines and protocols by obtaining history, gathering triage information, assessing and evaluating patient health concerns made via phone, fax, email or other modes of communication
- Communicates complex triage case with the relevant clinician.
- Streamline the triage process and shorten the waiting time for patients requiring Emergent care or Specialist consult
- Attend regular meetings with relevant stakeholders to discuss and provide feedback on triage services
- Provide point of contact (Subject Matter Specialist role) for Contact Centre Staff on clinical enquiries
- Collates data for outcome tracking, trending and reporting
- Analyzes data to establish health priorities and interventions.
- Maintains and safeguards confidentiality of patient health information.
- Min Diploma in Nursing or Non registrable MBBS
- Min 1 to 2 years of healthcare experience
- Able to commit 3 rotating shifts
Salary range: $3K to $4.2K
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd