Triage Nurse (North, Healthcare, Shift Work / Office Hours)
- Assess each designated case with respect to its medical elements and provide clinical direction to facilitate medical direction and render the appropriate assistance.
- Provide clinical advice and assistance with referrals and retrospective claim assessments.
- Responsible for ensuring a detailed medical handover of cases at the beginning / end of each shift.
- Advise on the medical frequency/intensity of medical contact with treating doctors, beneficiaries and their family members.
- Advise and assist with the planning, medical monitoring and reporting of in-patient admissions.
- Receive and assess relevant medical related calls.
- Collect logistical, medical and collateral case histories pertaining to the medical event / incident.
- Provide telephone medical assessment for patient
- Provide medical advice to callers, relatives, beneficiaries, their family members.
- Any projects as assigned
- min. Diploma in Nursing and above, preferrably with Advanced Diploma Qualifications in Emergency Medicine
- Registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Posess min. 4-5 years prior experience in emergency medicine/nursing
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Team player
- Able to perform shift work is an advantage
Interested candidates please send your updated resume in MS Word Format to:
Subject: Triage Nurse
or call 6736 3280 and ask for Kate
EA Personnel: Kate Leau Wei Xuan (R1552331)
Company Registration No.: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd