Treasury Specialist, Treasury Product & Specialists, Group Wealth Management
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
- Responsible for all foreign exchange (FX) related products: MaxiYield (Dual Currency Product), spot FX and FX Structured Notes
- Establish partnerships with client advisors to serve clients’ FX needs and drive growth in the FX business
- Give presentations on market trends to client advisors and clients
- Generate ideas in accordance to market conditions and capitalize on any opportunities via FX solutions
- Conduct training for client advisors to improve their competency in FX products
- Undertake other ad hoc tasks and projects for business needs
- A recognized tertiary education with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Possess the relevant accreditations (CMFAS 5 & 8)
- Preferably able to speak fluent Mandarin as the role requires you to communicate with clients from North Asia
- Detailed and self-motivated team player who is able to work under pressure.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are critical
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)