United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
- Responsible for all treasury income line including foreign exchange, fixed income and structured products
- Establish great partnership with the client advisors to drive Â revenue growth and serve clientâ€™s treasury needs
- To provide timely market information to client advisors and clients on market trends which can be converted to business opportunities
- Generate ideas in accordance to market conditions and capitalize on any opportunities via treasury solutions
- Conduct trainings for client advisors to improve their competency in treasury products
- Undertake other responsibilities or additional tasks as required from time to time to raise the standard of how we conduct treasury business
- Work closely with client advisors to understand clientsâ€™ need in order to tailor investment products suitable for the client
- Generate sound investment ideas that fit into clientâ€™s portfolio and in line with market outlook/bankâ€™s calls
- Liaise with Global Markets/3rd party provider and product team on pricing and execution details of structured products/bonds
- Update client advisors and their clients on the underlying equities/bonds in their investments and recommend trade ideas
- Update CA on any relevant corporate actions as directed by bond advisory desk
â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â A recognized tertiary education with at least 2-5 years (to cater to different segments from Wealth Banking to Privilege Reserve) of relevant experience, with equities/securities, foreign exchange or fixed income background
â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Possess the relevant accreditations (CMFAS 1B, 5, 6, 6A)
â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Self-motivated team player who is able to work under pressure and have high attention to detail
â€¢Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Good communication and interpersonal skills. Leadership skills through influencing and leading by example
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)