- Join an established organization with strong career development opportunities
- Stable and conducive working environment
Our client is a market leading FMCG with strong foothold in the region and a growing portfolio across various industries.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing capital requirements and projections to minimise financial risk. You will be reviewing funding needs and reporting treasury activities to senior management on a monthly basis.
You will perform appropriate hedging and funding activities as well as manage cash and liquidity through cash flow planning and forecasting. You will ensure that credit and market risk exposures are align with regulatory limits.
You will manage banking relationships and drive treasury specific projects/initiatives. You will stay updated on liquidity and market risk management regulations and ensure that standards are applied.
- You have a diploma/degree in Accounting, Finance.
- You have at least 4 years experience in a Treasury role, ideally within the FMCG industry.
- You have a strong understanding of local regulatory requirements
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You enjoy solving challenging problems
Snaphunt Pte Ltd