Bitmain Technologies Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 17-Aug-2018
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
The purpose of this role is to carry out the daily operations of the Treasury function for Bitmaintech Pte Ltd and support overseas Bitmain Group companies.
The job scope includes:
- Assist in daily Cash Management requirements; determines daily cash position to meet all regions daily operating requirements while maximizing the use of funds. Monitor bank account balances.
- Prepare and process wire transfer requests and other operational tasks as needed.
- Prepare daily reconciliation of all banking transactions in Treasury Management System and banks platform.
- Assist in developing and updating procedures, policies, and processes related to Treasury functions
- Monitoring and managing the Company’s treasury activities such foreign exchange, management of accounts and bank account administrations.
- Liaising and negotiating with banks and other institutions and maintaining effective relationships with the financial community
- Coordination of Treasury activities and determine future cash needs with internal stakeholders.
- Carrying out cash forecasting
- Preparing reports for internal and external parties, including accounts department, management, head office, regulators and auditors
- Work on Ad hoc projects and reports as needed.
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the treasury function
- Excellent communication skills, good command of both written and spoken English
- Chinese language skills a plus to communicate with clients
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- System savvy - with online banking systems required
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Project management experience
Bitmain Technologies Pte Ltd