Travel Consultant, Leisure Sales, UOB Travel Planners
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
To sell and plan travel products (flight, accommodation, tour packages, cruises and others) to customers intending to travel mainly for vacation. To participate in travel fairs and roadshows and other activities in order accordance to the businessâ€™s sales plans.
- Plan and carry out travel sales activities to agreed sales volumes, targets and products
- Respond to and follow up travel sales enquiries by telephone, email and walk-ins
- Plan and provide expert advice on travel plans which includes flight & travel itinerary planning, travel insurance, car transfer / rental bookings. This also includes visas, vaccinations and foreign currencies where applicable.
- Proactively offer options to customers and follow through to ensure customers are fully satisfied with the service and product
- Participate in Travel Fairs, Roadshows and others whenever scheduled
- Work closely with Product and Fulfillment Teams to deliver product to customers in a seamless manner
- Maintain high standards of customer service
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills
- Work with team members closely
- Tour leading assignment when necessary
- GCE â€˜Oâ€™/â€™Aâ€™ levelÂ or higher
- IATA /UTFTAA is an advantage
- Preferably minimum 2 years of experience in travel agency or in tourism related industry
- Pleasant and sales-oriented
- Able to withstand work pressure and handle difficult situation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team work and a positive customer focused attitude
- Proficient in MS Outlook and basic PC skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)