Transplant Coordinator- PERM ROLE WITH GOOD BENEFITS (Ref: CY)
Looking for a change of career from Clinical Nursing? Join us as transplant coordinator as you explore in other healthcare area!!
Leading healthcare group in Singapore, they offer an innovative and sustainable medical care to provide an excellent patient care services.
You will be offer a competitive remuneration packages and benefits and get a chance to work in one of the most renowned healthcare group in Singapore!
- Manage the Kidney Transplant activities and assist with the operations of Hospital Kidney Transplant Programme
- Provide advice and support for both donors and recipients who will be participating in the live donor kidney transplants
- Organize the list of potential donor for the live donor Kidney Transplant programme
- Assist with lab investigations and results, appointment scheduling for the transplant consultation and operation
- Liaise closely with other medical personnel such as nursing staff, doctors, surgeons, lab technicians etc. for information relating to the organ donation and transplant
- Ensure that the process for the organ donation and transplant are in accordance to the legislation
- Ensure that the documents and polices are in align with the Ministry of Health (MOH) guidelines and law requirements
- Assess the new referrals from the renal doctors for the Deceased Donor Renal Transplantation
- Assign eligible patients on the list of National Transplant Registry System (NTRS) and maintain the listing to ensure the latest copy. Evaluate the patient suitability and prepare for the kidney transplant surgery when required.
- Execute Procurement referral when on call from healthcare organization
- Speak with the deceased donor family on the organ donation
- Obtain coroner clearer and conduct lab test for the organ retrieval operation
- Participate in the set-up of kidney Transplant Review Clinics to provide counselling of patients and their next of kin
- Other assigned duties as required
- Degree in Nursing with 3 years of relevant healthcare experience
- Basic qualifications in Intensive care nursing or Operating Theatre Nursing
- Initiative and comfortable to speak with people
- Able to work under pressure and independently
- Computer proficiency
- May be required to be on call duty
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Lim Sin Loong
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217121
JobStudio Pte Ltd