Transplant Coordinator 5 DAYS OFFICE HRS (REF:JL)
Transplant Coordinator (REF:JL)
- Coordinates Kidney Transplant activities/ administrative work with respect to Kidney Transplant Programme
- Organizing patients’ referrals and performing analysis pre-transplant, ensuring compliance to laws relating to kidney transplant.
- Live Donor Kidney transplantation:
- Attend to referrals by renal doctors from hospitals in Singapore as well as overseas centers and provision of counselling to donors/recipients and family members
- Arranging of laboratory tests and results tracing
- Organizing ethics committee meetings
- Deceased Donor Kidney transplantation:
- Evaluation of referrals from renal doctors for DD renal transplantation, provision of counselling for patients with no contra-indications, maintenance of National Transplant Registry System (NTRS), preparation of kidney transplant surgery and other administrative duties
- Arranging reviews by Transplant physician.
- Clinical duties
- Close monitoring of patients and liaising with doctors on patients’ progress
- Registered nurse with a minimum of 5 years working experience/Degree in Nursing
- Post basic qualifications in Intensive Care Nursing/Operating Theatre Nursing advantageous
- Good Computer skills
- Willing to be on call
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click “Apply Now” button
* We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Lim Sin Loong
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217121
JobStudio Pte Ltd