We are looking for Transition Manager to coordinates the transition of our cleaning services based on company policies, goals, and objectives to ensure an efficient working environment. The Transition Manager will need to suggest and outline these goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the complete Transition of new accounts/ outlets
- Work together with Management to develop Transition policies, conduct tactical planning and derive strategic decisions.
- Develop comprehensive transition plans
- Facility Mapping
- Cleaning Routes
- Cleaning Schedules
- Workforce Deployment
- Equipment and Machinery Plan
- Customer Engagement Plan
- Employee Training Plan
- Ensure all customer requirements are understood and met in a timely manner
- Ensure the alignment of Scope of Work with all stakeholders (customers, management and employees)
- Work with other departments to promote effective and efficient deployment of workforce
- Develop plans to improve existing Operations Systems
- Execute and review existing Operations policies and procedures.
- Promote a culture of delivering top performance with high morale.
- Prepare budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing for accounts in Transition.
- Ensure all accounts in Transition comply to existing laws, all legal/ regulatory documents are properly filed and enforce strict compliance.
- Identify and addresses problems and opportunities during Transition.
- Support worker communication with Management.
- Prepare proper documentation of handing/taking over of accounts to designated Operations Team
- Prior experience as Operations Manager in the cleaning industry preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Written
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Computer Literate
- Strong Training Skills
- Strong Action and Planning Skills
- Ability to Work with a Team
- Commitment to Providing the Highest Level of Support and Quality
NTUC Enterprise Cooperative Limited