Transfer Pricing Manager / Senior Manager
- Join a top international professional services firm.
- Get exposure to a variety of clients.
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance.
Our Client is a leading international professional services firm. The Singapore office draws on the expertise of 200 strong professionals from a diverse background of 12 nationalities. Our Client empowers their talent and provides an array of professional challenges depending on your ability and performance.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a seasoned Transfer Pricing professional, who is client service focused, highly organized and detail oriented to play a key role in the growth of the Tax business unit.
You are a key member of the management team and your role is pivotal to the client experience, to accelerating team success and overseeing the transfer pricing portfolio.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing client portfolio in the area of transfer pricing.
- Working with staff, peers and partners on the delivery of transfer pricing solutions and strategies to multinational clients across industries in Singapore and globally.
- Leading a team and the process for the functional analysis, industry research and benchmarking studies and to apply information to assess the client’s position and developing effective approaches accordingly.
- Leading the team and the process for the preparation of transfer pricing policy and planning reports.
- Reviewing and providing recommendations/advisory services.
- Reviewing and providing recommendations on agreements and/or documents of clients for compliance and risk mitigation purposes.
- Assessing and identifying (cross business line) business development opportunities, whilst managing transfer pricing engagements.
- Building strong external and internal relations with clients, networks, teams and across other services.
- Involved in ad-hoc projects and related tasks as and when required by the Partner(s).
- You have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Law, Finance, Tax, Accounting or relevant discipline.
- You have a minimum of 8 years of related experience, including prior experience within a Big 4 firm.
- You are familiar with Singapore transfer pricing guidelines.
- You are strong at delivery management, enforcement of timely execution and on time delivery.
- You possess proven leadership, project management and analytical skills.
- You have strong communication skills and are a strong team player.
- You are motivated and looking for career growth and development.
Please apply for this role by using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/21925390
Snaphunt Pte Ltd