Transfer pricing manager/ Senior associate - Audit -MNC
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 19-Oct-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Lead transfer pricing engagements and manage a portfolio of clients
- Maintain long-term client relationships and value-add to the firm by identifying new business development opportunities
- Manage, mentor and build high performance teams
- You will be analysing various industries, companies and processes to determine where value is created and how business activities are remunerated.
- Assisting clients to determine their intercompany transfer-pricing policies and to prepare related reporting to the tax authorities.
- Typical responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting regular economic analyses pursuant to the preparation of transfer pricing reports, including responsibility for data-gathering;
- Preparing relevant transfer pricing reports and benchmarking analysis;
- Analysing business value chains to establish the most appropriate transfer pricing policy;
- Conducting functional analysis interviews and industry research
- Conducting benchmarking studies and preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Assistance on reviewing and recommending planning opportunities for clients
- Review of inter-company agreements or relevant internal documents of clients for compliance and risk mitigation purposes
- Assistance on transfer pricing audits and support on Advance Pricing Arrangements (APA) and Mutual Agreement Procedures (APA).
- Work on cross border transfer pricing projects with international network.
- Degree in Economics, Business or Accountancy
- 3 to 8 years' relevant experience in a public accounting firm
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977