Transfer Pricing Analyst
You will be responsible for :
- Overseeing transfer pricing matters and provide advice on any implications
- Managing transfer pricing analysis, reporting and documentation
- Ensuring transfer pricing arrangements are aligned and intercompany agreements are in place
- Monitoring tax regulation developments and regularly reviewing transfer pricing policies
- Supporting audit activities and attending to all related queries
You have a degree in Accounting, Finance and at least 3 years experience within a Transfer Pricing role. You have strong understanding of tax research skills and knowledge of financial sector. You have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal. You can adapt and learn quickly, and are confident to handle senior stakeholders. You have strong analytical skills and are able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Our client is a consulting firm that is well-trusted by leading global organisations. With a team of in-dept expertise, they offer a comprehensive suite of services.
- Be associated with an renown firm
- Strong career progression opportuities
- Competitive salary and benefits
Snaphunt Pte Ltd